In Visual Studio I use HOME/END to jump back and forth on rows, extensively. Using those keys in XCode results in the cursor jumping to the beginning/end of the document instead of the current row. There is a simple way to fix this:
XCode->Preferences->Key Bindings->Text Key Bindings
- First, duplicate “Xcode Default” Key Binding Set, by clicking on Duplicate…
- Name your new Key Binding Set
- Assign “Home” to “Move to Beginning of Line”
- Assign “End” to “Move to End of Line”
- Remove the previous bindings for Home/End from “Scroll to Beginning of Document/Scroll to End of Document” (if necessary. Xcode might remove these automatically).