- Computer user: Jerry
- Directory where I have my local copy of the repository checked out: Jerry/MyProject
- SVN user: svnuser
- SVN psw: svnpsw
- New IP of my server: 126.96.36.199
1. Open the Terminal
2. Navigate to the directory where you have your version checked out
3. Type "svn info".
- If you get a message like "svn: '.' is not a working copy", then you are in a directory that is not under version control. I.e. you are in the wrong directory.
4. See where it says "URL ..." ? This is where your current directory is currently linked to. You want to use that URL in the next step. In my case it says : URL: svn://188.8.131.52/myproject/trunk
5. Write "svn switch --username svnuser --password svnpsw --relocate svn://184.108.40.206/myproject/trunk svn://220.127.116.11/myproject/trunk"